Working at Virtualstamp
Digital currencies are changing the way money is transacted and used around the world. Virtualstamp is working to further develop the way information is shared in relation to financial instruments. We are looking for you to join our rapidly growing team, built upon blockchain technologies.
Help us Transform Trading
We have grand ambition to transform the trading industry and we can only do it with the right team. We’re passionate about our work and we are looking to build our team, that we will learn from and will push us to work smarter, harder, faster, and more creatively. We’d love to hear from you.
We are traders, analysts, security and software experts. We are not limited to these fields and we are open to any background.
We believe attitude and strategy are the key ingredients to success, both in life and at Virtualstamp. Passion fuels our entrepreneurial spirits, enabling us to give our all, down to the last detail.
Virtualstamp community members should possess and share varied knowledge, competencies, intelligence, personal experience, and opinions. The platform requires consistently, due to the decentralisation of the platform. Meaning the system is constantly self-enhancing and processing data to generate and provide accurate signals and forecasts.
There’s no limit to where we’re going, we are designing our own path. Meaning having fun as a team, being proud of who we work with, embracing the everyday ambiguity. We take pleasure in the journey.
Execution determines our success. We’re focused on solving real problems for real customers. We proactively seek out the next problem, overcome the next obstacle, and drive forward with certainty and urgency.
The markets never sleep, so our responsibilities don’t end when we leave the office. There is no such thing as someone else’s problem. We win, we fail, and we learn together.
- We efficiently share information to continuously improve collaboration and productivity.
- We’re precise, consistent, and kind.
- We actively practice listening.
- We talk openly talk directly about issues, instead of concealing and choosing gossip.
- We view every situation as an opportunity to learn (especially when the going gets tough).
- We’re more interested in learning than being right.
- We value giving and receiving regular feedback.
- We learn from and mentor the team around us.
- We’re optimistic about the future and determined to ensure we get there.
- We create solutions instead of creating blame and criticism.
- We create moments of play at work.
- We take care of each other, enabling each other to grow.
- We see opportunity where others see roadblocks.
- We quickly complete work, whilst staying strict to our high quality by working smarter, not harder.
- We value completing tasks, instead of just talking about them.
- We are driven on automation over manual work.
- We prioritize, focusing on the 20% that will get us 80% of the impact.
Risk Warning: Trading cryptocurrencies are potentially high risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high level of leverage can work both for and against traders. Before any investment in cryptocurrencies you need to carefully consider your targets, previous experience, and risk level. Trading may result in the loss of your money, therefore, you should not invest capital that you cannot afford to lose. Cryptocurrencies are unregulated and can fluctuate widely in price and are therefore, not appreciate for all investors. Trading cryptocurrencies are currently not supervised by any EU regulatory framework.