Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Technologies
Cryptocurrencies are complicated, even people with PhDs often struggle to grasp the fundamentals, however, don’t worry. This course is an in-depth breakdown of the many aspects an investor should know when looking at a cryptocurrency or project.
The Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Technology Course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills needed to analyze virtual assets to determine true value from mere speculation. Cryptocurrencies are still in their infancy, this course will give you a huge head start in front of others stubborn to adapt to this rapidly growing industry.
The cryptocurrency markets are volatile, using the knowledge you receive throughout this course, you will have the skills needed to benefit from the price swings. This course teaches you the fundamentals and economics behind cryptocurrencies and the right things to look for in a coin or virtual token.
What will i Learn?
When it comes to trading cryptocurrencies, it’s important to understand the fundamentals inside out as this can often dramatically affect the prices. An example would be knowing the improvements a mining upgrade would have on the network, a faster transaction time usually leads to a higher price.
– The history of cryptocurrency: where we are today and how we got here.
– The importance of the blockchain, wallets, and the ecosystem
– How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, while mitigating risk
– How to transact and store cryptocurrencies securely
– The basics of initial coin offerings (ICOs) and security token offerings (STOs) and ICO/ STO investment strategies
– The future of cryptocurrency: where we’ll be tomorrow and how to get there first
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjanim Franklin
– Introduction To Fintech
– Web 3.0
– Comparison Of Crypto To Traditional Markets
– Introduction To Cryptocurrency
– Introduction To Blockchain
– Introduction To Bitcoin
– Halvings, Hard Forks and Soft Forks
– Smart Contracts
– What Are Altcoins
– How To Evaluate Different Tokens
– Cryptocurrency Marketcap
– Ethereum (ETH)
– Litecoin (LTC)
– Monero (XMR)
– Ripple (XRP)
– NEO (NEO)
– IOTA (IOTA)
– Token Economics (Tokenomics)
– Importance Of Supply
– Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
– Avoid ICO Scams
– Security Token Offerings (STOs)
– How To Buy/ Sell Crypto
– Joining An Exchange
– How To Pick The Right Exchange
– Exchange Verification
– Transferring Crypto
– Cryptocurrency Wallets And Security
* We are committed to providing the most accurate and knowledgeable information as possible, this is why our research team will constantly be updating and improving the course. Adding the latest strategies, technological advances and innovation to keep you as informed as possible, completely free of charge to any students in the Virtualstamp Academy.
Once you have completed a specific course in the Virtualstamp Academy you will receive a virtually stamped certificate demonstrating your mastery of the designated field. All traders that have completed a Virtualstamp Academy course will receive a virtual stamp on their profile showing that they have successfully completed a Virtualstamp course. We encourage all users to wear this stamp with pride, knowing that they have not only made a valuable investment in themselves but taken a step closers to their goals.
Risk Warning: Trading cryptocurrencies are potentially high risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high level of leverage can work both for and against traders. Before any investment in cryptocurrencies you need to carefully consider your targets, previous experience, and risk level. Trading may result in the loss of your money, therefore, you should not invest capital that you cannot afford to lose. Cryptocurrencies are unregulated and can fluctuate widely in price and are therefore, not appreciate for all investors. Trading cryptocurrencies are currently not supervised by any EU regulatory framework.